It’s my last week of finals and due to my lack of cooking and time to snap pictures of my study snacks, I’ll share my favorite health links of the week that I’ve meandered while studying. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did and I can’t wait to start cooking again soon!
For those of you knew to my series, I will introduce my Favorite Links of the Week again: Everyday I stumble across fascinating articles, videos and various links on wellness, nutrition, fitness, you name it, and I always find myself blowing up my Facebook or telling my friends, sharing these finds with whoever I think would find it interesting. I decided to start sharing them with my fellow bloggers and followers who may be interested in some of the interesting links I’ve found throughout the week or so. I got this idea from my ultimate FAVORITE blog cupcakesandcashmere.com, because I always love the fun links she finds, and I thought I’d do a kind of “health spin” on it.
- Easy homemade Mango Fruit Roll Up Recipe (justtaste.com)
- A killer 5-minute Tracey Anderson lean arm workout video, I do this when I’m watching TV
- 8 vegetables you can easily regrow again in your kitchen!
- Men’s and Women’s idea of a ‘Perfect Body‘ (dailymail.co)
- A hilarious article of Surviving Whole Foods (huffingtonpost.com)
- This adorable 100 year old woman shares her healthy secret to living young, a must watch
- Debunking the Cardio vs. Weight Training myth (womenshealthmag.com)
- Skinny and easy homemade Poptarts! (undressedskeleton.tumblr.com
- An important but shockingly revealing truth about Subway